Re: 3-way transparent bridge?

On Sat, 15 May 2004 21:05:36 +0300 Toni wrote:
> Is it possible to use 3-way transparent bridge (with two ISP's)?
>
> There were no errors while creating this, but I haven't connected it
> yet... If it works, is there anything special I need to think of with
> PF rules?
>

> --[isp1]--\
>           [fw]--[switch]--(dmz, public addresses from both isp's)
> --[isp2]--/
Wouldn't "Load Balance Outgoing Traffic" as described in
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pools.html solve your problem?
"Address pools can be used in combination with the route-to
filter option to load balance two or more Internet connections
when a proper multi-path routing protocol (like BGP4) is unavailable.
By using route-to with a round-robin address pool, outbound connections
can be evenly distributed among multiple outbound paths."
/fredrik