bridge between two cisco's..

Hello all,
I had made a bridge in 3.4 w/ altq and it seemed to do everything that I
was looking for.  The box was taken out for updating and upgrading (from
3.4 to 3.5 patch6) when it came back all traffic was dumped into the
default queues.
Also during the time that the box was out vlans were put in place. About
10-15 of them.
the layout is as follows:
inet -> fe0 [3620] fe1 -> fxp0 [obsd 3.5] fxp1 -> 1/e1 [dell3348] -> other
when I tcpdump my fxp0 and fxp1 inet faces I could see the vlan
encapsulated packets..
If anyone would like to see my config file I can post it, but I guess I'm
wondering if someone has a simmilar setup (router w/vlans -> obsd bridge
-> network) and how they got altq to work (if at all).
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
- Brian