Re: pfstat: can't load library 'libpng.so.4.0'

A quick fix that is not the best way to go about it is the following.

sudo ln -s /usr/local/lib/libpng.so.3.1 /usr/local/lib/libpng.so.4.0

That should get you up and going for the time being. It should not be your final fix for this at all though.

After you have done that I think that you should go back and examine what has changed lately. I don't have a cvs updated ports tree siting in front of me so I can't look into it too much right now. You might want to try to rebuild libpng after updating the CVS source. Look at your recent compiliations and you will find what is wrong.

-richard

i.t Consulting wrote:

can somebody give me a hint please how can I resolve that problem:

# /usr/local/bin/pfstat -q
/usr/local/bin/pfstat: can't load library 'libpng.so.4.0'

ports tree is updated via cvs
only
libpng.so.3.1
available