Re: Borrowing in OpenBSD 3.3

I've just made up a machine which is having OpenBSD
3.5 and did the same test as I said before.
The result came out with no success. The borrowing is
still not working even in 3.5.
Does anyone have any success story with this? If yes,
could you please can you post you configuration so I
can try it out?
Best regards,
Alex