Re: Changing rulesets remotely

Out-of-band management.  Hook up a serial console that you can get secure
access from another host or terminal server.  That's the simple way, IMO.
You might be able to make a script that takes a known-good or the last
used ruleset and apply that like 5 minutes after you apply your new one.
Then when you are sure it works, you could pass some args like -force.
-Russ