queue & rdr

Hi,
I'm wondering if it could be possible to apply a redirect rule on the low
delay queue that's automatically created using 2 queue names.
Quoting: "Normally only one queue name is given with the queue keyword, but if
a second name is specified that queue will be used for packets with a Type of
Service (ToS) of low-delay and for TCP ACK packets with no data payload."
I would like to handle in different way every TCP ACK with data and those
without data.
At the moment PF doesn't support any packet [1], payload [?] or stream [2]
size filter, so I thought to use the queue one ;-)
Is this possible ?
	Ed
[1] http://experimental.bug.it/patches/pf-size.patch
[2] http://www.benzedrine.cx/pf/msg04055.html