Re: PF HFSC - need help with rules

* Alexey E. Suslikov <[email protected]> [2004-04-25 00:26]:
> additionally, after-merged hfsc behavior breaks logic of pre-merged.
> imagine skilled pilot of B747 confused by one big red button instead
> of many while migrating to, says, B777.
who cares.
nobody was able to use altq before.
that is, yes, the interface changed dramatically. I consider taht a
good thing.
too funny that I flew in throug toronto at the day their shiny new 4
billion dollar termnal opened, but infortunatlkey has a problme with
747s...
> yes, we need two sets of buttons to configure. but we also need two
> non-conflicting sets. that's it.

[email protected] - [email protected]
(Dennis Ritchie)