Re: PF HFSC - need help with rules

* Alexey E. Suslikov <[email protected]> [2004-04-24 10:52]:
> 1. you can't proceed with linkshare 0% (in the difference to original ALTQ
> implementation). this bug (yes, bug!) is confirmed by Kenjiro Cho
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=107695019310171&w=2
> but unfortunately not fixed yet.
huch, got lost. kenjiro is flying in as we speak so we'll sit together
and look at that...
> excuse me, Henning, but who needs "bandwidth" with HFSC? i see lot of
> people (including me) who (theoretically properly) ommits "bandwidth"
> and reaps these confusing things.
maybe you like a lot of knobs to twiddle with, but that's not our way,
sorry.
hfsc with just bandwith specified and no realtime or upperlimit has to
work, and queue blah bandwidth X is the natural way to do that.
[email protected] - [email protected]
(Dennis Ritchie)