RE: openbsd with pf not forwarding tcp packets

> might be a duplex/speed setting, check to see if the nics are set to
> autodetect, i have seen similar problems when you set nics speed and
> duplex with certain switches.
  I switched to a couple of fxps:( I'm all out of ideas and thought it
might help, but to no avail. Both nics are set to autodetect
fxp0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        address: de:ad:be:ef:de:ad
        media: Ethernet autoselect (100baseTX full-duplex)
        status: active
fxp1: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        address: de:ad:be:ef:de:ad
        media: Ethernet autoselect (100baseTX full-duplex)
        status: active
  Thanks for the reply. If any other idea comes into your mind please mail
me.
  Regards,
   S.