spamd & grey-listing innovation

Hi,
I've noticed that most spam that I receive is directed to old/nonexistent mail
addresses. Sadly my mail server reply with an "error" message and so keep
wasting precious bandwidth.
I think that adding a new file containing only valid addresses could be an
useful innovation. The trick is that spamd would add the grey-listing triplet
to its database only if the destination address is present in the upsaid file
(/etc/spamd.addresses ?).
This will permit to save a lot of bandwidth and to move some load from the
mail server to the firewall.
Who likes it ?
	Ed