Re: Graphs for interfaces

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 02:37:29PM +0400, "Vladimir Potapov"  wrote:
> I have a Firewall under OpenBSD 3.5 and it have 8 interfaces.As a graph tool I'm using pfstat-1.7 and it generate graph only for 1 interface. Can pfstat generate graphs for each interfaces separately  ?
With 3.5, you can try pfstat-1.8 (see http://www.benzedrine.cx/pfstat.html),
which supports statistics from multiple interfaces. It hasn't been
tested broadly, and won't go into port before it has :)
> And what configuration variables I need to use?
See the updated man page in the 1.8 tarball, basically you can just
prefix the graph names with interface:, like fxp0:bytes_v4_in_pass.
Daniel