Server Load-balancing with PF (slbd)

Hello all,
Please indulge the *slightly* offtopic posting just this once.
I just got around[0] to setting up a Sourceforge project for the server
load-balancing daemon I've been working on for a little while.  Right
now it's pretty basic -- it polls TCP services (it can also do some
*very* limited HTTP polling), and it manipulates PF rdr rules to
load-balance between multiple servers.
Right now it only handles IPv4 (since I have no need for IPv6).  It can
handle multiple virtual IPs.  Thus far redirection rules are limited
primarily by PF's requirement that r.rpool.proxy_port[0,1] be the same
for every address in a pool.
This is different from pftabled[1] mostly because it uses the faster
in-kernel rpool list structures.
Future development will be sporadic, mostly instigated by my own needs,
but patches and suggestios are certainly welcomed.  It would be nice to
eventually have the option replace expensive appliance boxes (cough,
Alteon) with OpenBSD-based commodity hardware.  :)
You can find the project homepage at http://slbd.sourceforge.net.
Jon
[0] http://www.benzedrine.cx/pf/threads.html#03605
[1] http://www.benzedrine.cx/pf/msg03613.html