Re: ack and priq

Thursday, November 20, 2003, 2:11:39 PM, Greg wrote:
> If you are using P2P, I've found that CBQ works better than priq for
> traffic management and ACKPRI.
Why does people think i got involved in such things. Must be my
childish English ;-) But i do host some legitimate bittorrent files
so now and then.
> Here are some snippets to give you an idea or two.
Thanks, looking into it. Probably have to do some more reading on the
tagging and labeling stuff you use. But why do you use CBQ on both the
external and internal interface is that a requirement ?
> Another few jars I owe Daniel and Co.
Not yet, walking to the ATM machine now.    ;-)