[Fwd: RE: NAT Traversal Patent]

Talk about a slow reply...
-J.
-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Dawna Hoerle (LCA) <[email protected]>
To: Jason Dixon <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: NAT Traversal Patent
Date: 06 Nov 2003 10:35:20 -0800
Thank you for your inquiry and my sincere apologies for the late
response.
At this time, Microsoft is not able to identify details of the
unpublished patent application(s) that cover this Internet Draft. As you
may know, patent applications are confidential until they become
published pending patent applications. Accordingly, the IETF IPR policy
requires identification of specific patent information only if the
patents are granted or published pending patent applications. We plan to
update our disclosure to the IETF for NAT-T when the patent
application(s) is/are published with the following information: Patent,
Serial, Publication, Registration, or Application/File number(s), and
the date(s) granted or applied for.
If you have any further questions about our disclosure for NAT-T or any
other IETF Internet Draft, please let me know.
Dawna
Dawna M. Hoerle | Paralegal | Law & Corporate Affairs