altq

I'm finally getting around to trying to set up altq.
The T-1 is finally sitting at "pegged" most of the time now, so I guess
it's time. ;-)
I have a 4 legged firewall, 2 NATs 1 DMZ.
I would like to give the DMZ ultimate priority, and give the 2 nats the
lesser authority, but, without making the internet unusable for the LAN.
I'm thinking something like 500k for the DMZ and the 2 nats with 250
each with the queue set to borrow.
What's the recomendation of other users?
This is a production firewall, so I have to do it right the first time,
and I've never done altq before. *should be fun eh?*
--Bryan