From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Tobias Wigand
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 9:22 AM
To: 'Trevor Talbot'; [email protected]
Subject: AW: altq vs pppoe
hi,
> I attached a copy of the entire if_tun.c you can drop in instead,
> though.
it compiles now.
and as far as i can see (with some quick testing here, at my parents over
the weekend :), queueing on tun0 works at least better than it ever did
before. it may need some fine tuning regarding the uplink speed. i´ll be
able test more extensive that on monday and let you know.
many thanks!
tobias