Re: pf/altq on a fast link

[email protected] (Wouter Clarie) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Mon, 1 Jun 2003, Dennis wrote:
>
> > [email protected] (Henning Brauer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > >
> > > blah blah blah. what a bullshit. take your commercial advertising crap
> > > elsewhere.
> >
> > Sorry. I hate to see people struggle to do simple things. Do you still
> > use a hand mower to cut your grass too? Wash your clothes in a stream
> > behind the house? :-)
>
> No, we all use free software, and it works.
"FREE" isnt really cheaper when you spend $1000's worth of your time
to make it work, and then end up with an inferior solution when you're
done.
My dad wonders why I pay someone $45. to cut my lawn. He doesn't
understand that I'd rather spend the 2 hours on my computer making
$500. The landscaper does a better job, and Im $455. ahead at the end
of the day.
Dennis