Firewall stopped working with Comcast :(

I want my ATT
I have been using an OpenBSD Firewall/NAT Router with ATT for almost 3 years now and never had a problem. Comcast has just purchased ATT and even though I haven't made the offical switch yet, my (3.2)firewall stops working for several hours every now and then. The current stop has been for about 24 hours.

I just got my 3.3 disk and was planning to rebuild the box this weekend. Has anybody else had this problem and have they found a solution.

Linux isn't working either, so my ONLY means of accessing the internet is a Wimp98 box going straight to the modem.

Thanks
Roy