pf/altq on a fast link

Good day,
I operate a web-hosting/colocation/game server hosting company with a
generous amount of available banwidth. I have a OpenBSD bridge firewalling
my network but after reading about the 'Prioritizing empty TCP ACKs with
pf and ALTQ' I began to realize that there may be more I can do to speed
things up on my link.
If anyone out there would be so kind as to share a pf.conf they are using
in a similar circumstance that would be great. I'm somewhat new to the
packet prioritizing world and would love some real world examples you all
have had success with.
Thanks for your time,
-t
| Anthony M. Faoro II