Re: NAT queue {in,out} still no love

Ugg - Thanks Trevor - I guess my major malfunction in logic was Seeing how
a default Queue must be defined I figured I should put it in the conf so I
could log what was getting caught in the std queue(s).  Now I see my major
flaw in thought by doing this all traffic heading out $ext_if would match
the std0 queue better than my incoming traffic to my internal interface
even with "quick" on the rule.
I thank you very very much - I played with the std pf queues lines and put
them all over the config to try and gets traffic to avoid them.  just #
out the lines solved all my misery.  ugg.  I now understand the purpose
for the default queue much better now.  I feel so stupid.  In Bridge PF i
would use the std the same i tried in NAT but I was saying src dst and out
on both bridge interfaces to make the magic work.  sigh such a simple
answer.
Jason