Forwarding a working identd port

I'm currently running OpenBSD 3.2-stable and I have PF working, mostly.
Machines can access the Internet from inside the firewall, and (from
what I can see) nothing can get in to anything but port 113, which I
send to one machine on the network. Trying to access that port from a
remote location does work, but for some reason IRC servers are giving
"No ident response". Is there any way to set up PF so that I can send
out an identd response? And also, is there a way to 'softcode' the
redirecting the identd port based on the source of the connection and
which machine on the network has made a connection to that remote
machine, with a default if there is no such connection? Thanks in
advance for any help with this.