Re: pf cause hangs

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 02:22:34PM +0200, dostro wrote:
> I installed 3.3-release yesterday:
>
> [email protected]:/home/dostro$ uname -a
> OpenBSD fw.ondska.com 3.3 GENERIC#1 i386
>
> The following pf.conf cause my box to hang with output:
>
> kernel: page fault trap, code=0
> Stopped at _priq_getqstats+0x5e1: cmpl  $0x1, 0xc(%edx)
> ddb>
I need a trace. ddb> trace
looks like ddb gets confuzzled here again; it is really having trouble
in clh_to_clp I bet.
> altq on $ext cbq bandwidth 640Kb queue { def, udp, ssh }
> altq on $int priq bandwidth 2400Mb queue { int_def, int_pri }
mixing priq and cbq is probably no good idea... anyway, it should not
crash.
please give me the output from the following commands after loading
the ruleset:
pfctl -gvsq
pfctl -gvsr
[email protected] - [email protected]