Does OpenBSD not support pfil mechamism???

hi!
I want to pf => kernel module.
So I analyzed pf source and related kernel sources.
I think that I must registe the pf_test() function to pfil(?).
So I find the like the  pfil_add_hook() and pfil_head_get() function.
I found this function FreeBSD_5. But I can't find in OpenBSD.
Is OpenBSD not support pfil mechanism?
So I can't make pf to kernel module?  Is there a another way?
Any one help me! please.
I am sorry for my expression. I am not familier with english.
ps) Thanks for pf developer. I think pf is very excellent firewall.