I want tmake pf to loadable kernel module

Hell! OpenBSD pf user!
I know pf is in kernel! But I want to change pf to loadable kernel module!
I must this work!
Is there a serious problem. or is there  I must consider matter?
I have not experience kernel programming. So I can't guess requirement
time! And what I must learn. Please any one help me!
Is there a anything OpenBSD loadable kernel module document? or any book?
Please!
I am sorry ! I am not familier with english (for my expression).