Two pf-Bridges - altq { 3.3beta } =-Mar 29 build=-

Hello PF crew,
    I have been working with the queue in 3.3beta for quite some time. I
wanted to put two bridges back to back so I could test queuing but
 { in, and out } for a { <table> } of IP address.  It's been working great
I have full control of in and out bandwidth which I could not accomplish
with only one bridge.  My understanding it is not possible to queue { in
and out } on the same bridge.  Just yes or no that because I did see a
strange config talking about vlans and did have 2 queues - but the way pf
handles states leads me to believe two queues are not possible on the same
box for what i want to do | and i have seen Henning over and over say "no
to queue { in, out }.
 http://www.benzedrine.cx/pf/msg01787.html - does this work | ie can you
create a vlan then apply altq to it to get two queues - will pf freak on
states.  I tried creating a bridge without quick statements to try to get
in & out bandwidth but once the packet passed out one rule the opposite
traffic would not grab the in rule obviously do to the keep state.
I have posted my configs { http://www.openbsd.rootthis.com/ } which look
like this in ASCII
   _____
      |      |  T1
 _____|______
{   Cisco   }----\
{___________}     |                  |                  |  <-- altq on br0_if = em0
                (_ )
             \\\'',) ^
               \/  \(   { OpenBSD bridge }
               .\._/_)
                   | <-- pass { in, out} all $br1_if = em1
                   |                   |                   |   _______________________
                   |  { cisco-sw 2948 {vlan4} }
                   |   -----------------------
                   |                   |                   |                   |   <-- altq on $br0_if = em0
                 (_ )
              \\\'',) ^
                \/  \(  { OpenBSD bridge }
                .\._/_)
                      \ <-- pass { in, out } all $br1_if = em1
                       \
                        \______{   vlan 1    }
                               { my test lan }
                               { CustC-queue }
Any thoughts on my configs if anyone has the time - I know you guys are
busy doing an audit.
One request - will there be anything in pfstat to do graphing based on
queue bandwidth (3.3 or 3.4)- or can I do this with another tool?  Does
anyone have a limit on how many queues one could create?
$bloated-overkill_queue_system {snort, mysql, queue, pf, vpn }
AMD XP 1700
512 DDR
60gig hd
2 intel em0 giga {bridge0} also using fxp in dual nic's
1 onboard vr0 10/100 $managment
Thanks,
Jason Houx