RE: Prioritizing empty TCP ACKs with pf and ALTQ with exemptions?

> > > yes:
> > >
> > > you make altq believe it has 10 or even 100 MBit/s to hand out to
> > > the child queues...
> >
> > Ok, do you have an suggestion about how to solve this?
> Sorry if I seem
> > too lazy to RTFM, I just dont know what to look for really :(
>
> altq on $ext_if bandwidth $your_uplink_bandwidth cbq queue ...

But.. Wouldnt this make altq restrict the bandwith to my servers on the
10mbit hub?.. The whole idea was to restrict the upload bandwith -only- for
tcp-traffic against the internet (wich passes through the 10mbit hub to the
ADSL modem..)