RE: Prioritizing empty TCP ACKs with pf and ALTQ with exemptions?

> > Am I doing anything wrong here?
>
> yes:
> > # ACK queues
> > altq on $ext_if cbq queue { q_servers, q_outside }
>
> you make altq believe it has 10 or even 100 MBit/s to hand
> out to the child queues...
Ok, do you have an suggestion about how to solve this? Sorry if I seem too
lazy to RTFM, I just dont know what to look for really :(
Here is my current config (updated from the last time):
# Macros: define common values, so they can be referenced and changed
easily.
ext_if="fxp0"   # replace with actual external interface name i.e., dc0
int_if="em0"    # replace with actual internal interface name i.e., dc1
lo_if="lo0"
internal_net="10.0.0.0/24"
external_addr="62.101.234.175/32"
bjarne="10.0.0.2/32"
erik="10.0.0.10/32"
buk="10.0.0.20/32"
# Normalization: reassemble fragments and resolve or reduce traffic
ambiguities.
scrub in all
# Tables: similar to macros, but more flexible for many addresses.
table <servers> { 62.101.234.169/32, 62.101.234.242/32 }
# ACK queues
altq on $ext_if cbq queue { q_servers, q_outside }
queue q_servers priority 0
queue q_outside priority 7 bandwidth 210Kb { q_pri, q_def }
queue q_pri priority 7
queue q_def priority 1 cbq(default)
# Enable NAT
nat on $ext_if from $internal_net to any -> ($ext_if)
# Filtering
#
# ALTQ Tuning
pass out on $ext_if proto tcp from any to any flags S/SA \
        keep state queue (q_def, q_pri)
pass in on $ext_if proto tcp from any to $ext_if flags S/SA \
        keep state queue (q_def, q_pri)
pass out on $ext_if proto tcp from any to <servers> flags S/SA \
        keep state queue q_servers
pass in on $ext_if proto tcp from <servers> to $ext_if flags S/SA \
        keep state queue q_servers