Re: pf+altq

On Thursday, Apr 3, 2003, at 14:56 US/Pacific, Henning Brauer wrote:

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 11:14:43PM +0300, Nikolay Denev wrote:

When i'am assigning packets to a queue with a "keep state" rule like this :
"pass out quick on $ext_if inet proto tcp all flags S/SA keep state queue
tcp-queue"
will the packets coming to me via the "keep state" created states will be
assigned to the queue too?

yes.

Since the documentation on ALTQ says it only queues outbound packets, wouldn't this be "no"? If I misunderstood, how would one handle asymmetric queueing?