Re: RDR for internal machine -Thanks!

I wanted to thank everyone that helped me with my rdr problem on Monday.
I was very surprised by the quick responses to my questions and the detail
you all provided in you answers.
I have got the rdr rules figured out and am sure I can get the ping issues
resolved soon with the suggestions you all have provided.  With a young
son and a newborn in the house I just have not had time to look into ICMP
rules yet.
Thanks again for all the help.
Darley
--
PGP Key: www.thewares.net/drware.asc
Dulce bellum inexpertis ("War is delightful to those who have no