pf and altq priq

I've installed the current branch of openbsd on 2nd of april 2003. I recompiled
the kernel to be able to use my adsl. I removed the sl, tun, vlan, gre and ipv6
from the kernel.
Now I'm trying to use the altq with priq as described on
http://www.benzedrine.cx/ackpri.html
my pf.conf is really simple and looks like this:
ext_if="fxp0"
altq on $ext_if priq bandwidth 100Kb queue { q_pri, q_def }
queue q_pri priority 7
queue q_def priority 1 priq(default)
pass out on $ext_if proto tcp from $ext_if to any flags S/SA \
        keep state queue (q_def, q_pri)
pass in  on $ext_if proto tcp from any to $ext_if flags S/SA \
        keep state queue (q_def, q_pri)
when I run pfctl -e I get the following error:
pfctl: DIOCADDALTQ: Invalid argument
when I try the altq cbq sample from the pf.conf man it runs without any errors.
Am I missing something?
Edwin