Re: PF, ALTQ on Bridge? >> FTP question

I use FTP so seldomly, I didn't set anything up.  I can download and upload
via FTP, by passive mode (or whatever mode is not required for ftp-proxy).
On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 10:07:06AM -0700, [email protected] wrote:
: Peter - how do you 'pass' or 'keep state' for FTP with your transparent
: firewall. I have been looking into FTP's special problems for my transparent
: wall and am looking at trying ftp-proxy. Do you have any specific rules for
: FTP and do you only have a client inside the firewall or are you set up to
: work with a server too?
:
: looking forward to 3.3 CD to try the ALTQ tools - Ed
: