Re: spamd

Yep. There's only one mail server involved, no primary or secondary, and
spamd is running on the main.
The next time I get a spam mail I will try matching it against the rule
like you recommend in your other e-mail.
Any advice on how to get syslogd working with spamd? Do I have it set up
correctly and I'm just not catching anything or ..?
--Michael