Load balancing algorithm idea.

Hello list,
  I've been thinking about the pool algorithms. And I know it's the
worst time of the year to ask for new features. In fact I'm just giving
an idea for the future. I like round-robin, but some way of making it
more correlated with load would be to try to keep an equal amount of
active connections to each server. Since you already keep the number of
active connections it per server it shouldn't be to difficult (i.e. I hope it
doesn't requires a state list transversal). Another possiblity would be
to try to keep an equal amount of bandwtidth per server. I'm not sure
this is so easy, though.
--
Best regards,
 Alejandro Belluscio