Re: pfctl: DIOCADDALTQ: Device busy

Philipp Buehler - sysfive.com GmbH wrote:
On 10/03/2003, Damien Miller <[email protected]> wrote To [email protected]:

After updating -current about a week ago I started getting the following error upon trying to load my ruleset:

# pfctl -vf /etc/pf.conf
[...]
altq on tun0 cbq bandwidth 50Kb tbrsize 1500 queue { root std dns http mail ssh}
queue root cbq( red ecn default ) { std dns http mail ssh }
pfctl: DIOCADDALTQ: Device busy

works here.. out of sync somewhere?

No, I am definitely in sync and have just re-verified the problem using a GENERIC kernel.

-d