Re: route-to

Danny Kjærgaard <turtle@paradis.dk> wrote :
> I was wondering if route-to and reply-to would help me. I have a box
> with 2 external nic hooked up with 2 dsl lines, with a default gateway
> each, and one internal. On the inside i have aprox 100 users. Can i use
> the route-to and reply-to to split up load? And how would the conf look
> like, nat and route-to.
Upgrade your system to OpenBSD-current and use load-balancing feature with pf.
See  this message
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=103852811324894&w=2 from Ryan
McBride for a complete explanation (section "BALANCING TWO INTERNET CONNECTIONS"
for your configuration).
Foxy.
--
Laurent Cheylus <foxy@free.fr> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2