RE: CheckPoint SecureRemote Client through pf

problem resolved, thank you everyone for your help..
especially jolan for his openbsd vpn how-to
http://www.cryptonomicon.org/notes/vpn_nat.html
oddly enough, my first problem was on the vpn server, whoever setup my
account was a poor typer and screwed something up... stupid simple mistakes that i
cannot control... (a waste of 3 days of my time for a stupid mistake on
their part, shoulda hit up the firewall team at the get-go)
also, i found that i had to open up port 2746 -> "checkpoint udp encap" port
to allow connections (in addition to the rules found in jolan's how-to)
thanks again to all
piez,
scott