Fwd: Traffic graphing.

Sorry, probably should have sent this to here as well.

On Tuesday, Mar 4, 2003, at 01:53 Australia/Melbourne, David Chubb wrote:

called pfstat.

I saw pfstat, but the only variables it seems to offer
for graphing, seem to be raw byte counts in and out of an interface,
it doesn't appear to give me the ability to break down where those
packets are destined, and what packet types.

Do I need to rewrite my ruleset to trigger different logging options,
and then run the results of that through pfstat, or do I need to
write a script to sort the packets myself?

Thanks,

Matt.