RE: CheckPoint SecureRemote Client through pf

What kind of setup am I looking for?
I am using the VPN-1 SecureClient 4.1 SP5 build 4200
The initial connection and proper update of the client with the VPN
server works just fine.
Then, it states that it is performing the key exchange when trying to
connect to a computer on the vpn, but always seems to fail
tcpdump shows only the first packet going out, but then it would
seem nothing is being returned
it's strange to me, i do not know what type(s) of packets compose vpn
traffic, so i am unsure of what to look for when sniffin
any help is appreciated
thanks,
scott