Re: Altq control error

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 10:59:08PM +0100, Henning Brauer wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 08:07:14PM +0100, Henning Brauer wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 01:09:54PM -0500, Jason Dixon wrote:
> > > This appears to work fine.  However, if I add "control" to the std
> > > queue, a flush/reload of PF tells me this:
> > > pfctl: DIOCADDALTQ: Invalid argument
> > I'll look into this shortly.
>
> hmm.
> you cannot have control & default identical.
> trying to figure out what and why it barfs now.
it can't be, period ;-)
ok...
the implementation makes it certainly impossible, and it doesn't make too
much sense anyway, as packets, icmp or not, go to the default class anyway
unless assigned to a different queue.
better error message in the works tho ;-)
hb@bsws.de - henning@openbsd.org
(Dennis Ritchie)