CheckPoint SecureRemote Client through pf

Is a connection with the checkpoint secureremote client possible through a
obsd 3.2 nat'd pf firewall?  I am refering to an outbound connection from
my home network, through the pf fwall, and to the checkpoint fwall
I have read that it is not possible with NAT, but figured I would run it
by those who may have used it.
Also, if this is possible, can someone point me in the direction of
documentation or explain how exactly it can be done
Thanks!
scott