Re: ALTQ

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 04:32:31PM -0500, David Chubb wrote:
> Updating to -current. We are using this for part of a testing environment to
> simulate some adverse network conditions so it doesn't have to be entirely
> stable.
-current is 3.3-beta at the moment and very stable ;-)
> Is there a good place to go find what correct syntax for all the different
> ALTQ options? (And any gotcha's for the implementation under PF?)
pf.conf(5)
(help with the manpages is still appreciated... especially, if someone could
write a blurb about schedulers and cbq/priq, that would help enormously so
we can use more of our time for debugging)
[email protected] - [email protected]
(Dennis Ritchie)