IPSec client behind an OBSD router

Hi all,
I'm having troubles setting up an IPSec client behind an OBSD router.  I
know it's possible, and I found this article talking about it:
http://www.deadly.org/article.php3?sid=20020609090158
However, it looks like cryptonomicon.org site the article refers to is down,
and neither google or archive.org has a cached copy of the file.
Can anyone offer any pointers or tips on setting this up?
Thanks,
Darren.
--
Darren Gibbons                                    dgibbons@openroad.ca
OpenRoad Communications                       phone: 604.694.0554 x102