TCP/IP filtering concepts presentation

I'm going to do a presentation on TCP/IP filtering concepts in March.  In
fact, if anyone near Detroit, Michigan in the States is interested...
http://www.mug.org/meeting_location.php
The presentation will be around an hour.  I'm looking for ideas on what to
present.  Here's what I'm thinking:
o Run through the IP, UDP, and TCP headers
o Cover TCP flags (including valid/invalid combinations)
o Run through sequence numbers to explain how "statefullness" works
o Run through ICMP including the various types, including which types are
necessary for the Internet to function correctly
o Explain how NAT works including PAT and IP to IP mapping
o Quickly walk through port forwarding, redirection, and "bouncing"
o Finally I'm thinking of running through some of the major firewall
products including of course OpenBSD/pf.
I have a lot of good sources to draw on including Stevens TCP/IP Illustrated
series and O'reilly's Building Internet Firewalls.
Does anyone have any recommendations, suggestions, or ideas that I am
missing?  Also, if anyone has any material or sites they think would be
helpful, I'd be grateful.
Thanks,
   <> Jim