Re: Cisco PIX 4-port 10/100 card in OpenBSD-current

Hello,
> dont speculate. probably you are talking about i82562 (integrated on
> i815) which had slightly different buffers in the chip and with this
> chip intel stopped handing out real specs.
Nope, I talked about a PCI NIC, but I don't know its exact parameters.
Somewhere I have some of them in few machines, but I won't get them out
just to write their part no.
> thus no "real" drivers can be written. one has to reverse engineer that,
> there are no free docs on it (at least those days).
What about
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/e1000/OpenSDM_55x_10c.pdf
?
BTW, wpaul@freebsd.org said that that document has some missing parts