Re: [OpenBSD-pf] dynamic filtering based on httpd error_log

-current has introduced two new features which you would find useful.
Anchors and Tables.
Tables especially would suit your requirements.
Check out a recent snapshot, and read the pf.conf man page for some useful
information on Tables.
Using Tables and a small program/script to add and delete entries you
could do what you're after.
Cheers,
Alistair Kerr