Re: rdr and TOS

Ed White wrote:

On Monday 03 February 2003 14:14, Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

It's probably the route-to lo0. I agree it shouldn't crash, and I'll fix
it if you can provide a ddb> trace. But what's the intention here?
pfctl should probably prevent route/reply/dup-to loopback interfaces. It
makes no sense to me.

I would like to change TOS value of outgoing packets.
So I'll forward them to localhost where a daemon is binding, altering and forwarding.

You can do the same with tun0 for example.
Cedric