Re: Very Annoying problem... blocks everything...

Do you have all routing set up correctly?  Is the network that
192.168.3.250 is on in the same subnet as one of the firewall interfaces?
Or is it a separate network?  You'd need to add a route for it if it's
separate.
I had something funky happen with my routes at one point and had to
re-add.
Good luck