Re: Re[2]: impossible condition?

The system is my firewall/webserver/mailserver.  It has been since June.  I did
make the upgrade to obsd 3.2 but that's well over a month now (when the source
tree appeared before the binaries were released.)  I connect almost daily from
other systems to my mine via ssh or ssl to my mail as well as sitting inside the
network using it as a gateway daily.  It is not reproducible I'm not even sure
how it happend in the first place.  It has only occured once.
James