Re: Routing port 80 and 443 packets to a proxy server

Here's a link to Netscape's documentation on what you can do in
the autoproxy configuration file:
	http://wp.netscape.com/eng/mozilla/2.0/relnotes/demo/proxy-live.html
Internet Explorer also has a feature to automatically use an
autoproxy configuration file at a certain URL.  I haven't been
able to quickly locate a link to their documentation, however.
I have one clarification: the automatic proxy configuration files
are written in Javascript, not Java.
	- deej
--
Daniel (DJ) Gregor