Re: New load balncing feature?

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 04:18:41AM -0300, Alejandro G. Belluscio wrote:
> I mention that the pf in current can do load balancing. Is some way to
> add/delete/turn on/turn off the load balnced IPs?
Yes, the DIOCCHANGEADDR ioctl will allow to do that. It's neither
documented (nor working properly ;) yet, but soon will be.
Basically you'll pass the ioctl a structure containing the type of rule
(filter, nat or rdr) and the rule number you want to modify the address
pool of. You can insert addresses into a pool and remove an address from
a pool, without modifying the rule itself.
Daniel